Twelve Ways To Be A Better Person©
- Keep learning. If you aren’t staying current then you are falling behind.
- Be charitable. It will do your heart good.
- Stay busy. Become known as a person who gets things done.
- Live a life based in honesty and integrity. When you give your word, keep it. When you make a deal, do whatever it takes to make it happen. When you sign a contract, live up to it.
- Be authentic. Don’t try to be someone you aren’t. You will hate yourself for it and the effort to maintain the façade will exhaust you.
- Don’t complain and never whine. No one really wants to hear it anyway, and they have problems of their own they are dealing with.
- Be reliable, flexible, punctual, available and decisive.
- Stand for something. Draw more lines in the sand. Be uncompromising in your expectations, your standards and your values.
- Laugh more. It will do your face good and you’ll live longer.
- Be courteous. Basic courtesy has become a lost value. Do your part to bring it back: open doors, say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ and ‘you’re welcome.’
- Be nice. Simple as that: just be nice.
- Exercise and eat right. It’s stupid to be fat and die before you have to.
Fore more check out the Larry Winget Facebook fan page or follow him on Twitter @larrywinget